Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Biggest Loser: Makeover Week

As I was watching The Biggest Loser on Tuesday night (say what you will about that show and I agree with much of it, but I still love it) and it was makeover week. This is the week that every woman who makes it on to that show pines for. It is their very reason for getting that far. It's freaking makeover week. I want on there simply for this week. Well, that and I seem to be a bit of a sadist and I want Jillian and Bob to kick my ass, but that is off topic.

I found this spunky before picture of
Danni here. For her makeover
photo click here.
I have especially connected with Danni this season. She is a few years younger than me and only about five pounds lighter than me at her starting weight (that will be another post that I am still working on). And she has a very similar body type. She didn't look as big as she was and according to others, neither do I. She has done amazingly. She was on Jillian's team, which was quickly decimated after one team member left, and there was a red line that first week that took out another one of her team members. Within the first five weeks she ended up being the only person left. She could have easily made excuses but she didn't and she kicked everyone else's ass. She rocked it. And when she realized she had made it to makeover week she was ecstatic. Dancing around ecstatic. I want that. I want that excitement.


So, I have made a decision. I am going to give that to myself. In my next post I am putting it all out there. Every horrible detail. I am going to set a goal weight. And then I am going to ask my photographer friend to do a photo shoot for me (I hate those grumpy, frumpy before pictures where the person just looks pissed off) and I am going to post my before pictures. When I reach my goal weight I am going to find the most fabulous outfit, get my hair done, get my makeup done (yup, for those of you who know me, I said makeup) and do another photo shoot so I can show off my fabulous new body.Wish me luck!

Amy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment