Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This Is Me

Ok. So. This is me. Trying to lose weight. I don't really know what I am doing except that I am trying and that is half the battle right? I hope so anyway.

I am starting small with my food goals because every other time my goals have been obscure, like 'eat healthy." What does that even mean anyway? Especially to a picky eater like me. I'm talking like two year old picky. They tease me at work about how picky I am. I can count on one hand the vegetables that I will eat.

My goal this week was to eat breakfast at home every day. Then I ran out of milk last night (I crave milk and last night was one of those nights), so I stopped and got a biscuit because it was quick and easy on the way to work.

I am trying to get out of the quick and easy mind frame, but it is hard. So tomorrow I start again. I eat breakfast at home because one mistake won't derail me like it usually does. Once I've got this goal down, I will move on. Writing this I am inspired to write each goal down and then cross them off the list. Crossing things off a list is so satisfying. I will get on that. Anyways, thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so great Amy! I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll support you any way I can, Amy! You will succeed. I'm so looking forward to read about your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete